Thursday, October 28, 2010

To myself, to you, and my fellow XY chromosomes.


Fellow boys, you need to understand that the chase is nothing more than that. It is a game. A race between you and your bad qualities to see who can either get her or turn her off to you indefinitely. Take into account that we're worth listening to, firstly. We aren't as bad or chauvinistic or perverted as film makes us out to be. We're better than that. Sure, there are some who reinforce the cliche', but there are always going to be those to back up every stereotype. Same goes for girls. There are gems, here and there, but ultimately you can look around and see a parade of sluts who want nothing more in life than the most materialistic guy they can find. Check the mall.

I for one, remember waking up at 3am all the time because 'someone' couldn't sleep and didn't want to have to sit at home alone and reflect on her failed dating because she chose to take advantage of the only person who cared instead of being honest with herself. The hopeless puppy dog, leashed. Yeah, I'm a terrible person because I expect you to use your eyes and understand I'd be the end of all the problems the rest of them were. I'm a selfish person because instead of 'understanding your needs and respecting your wishes to remain friends', I'm trying to show you that you constantly make it blatantly apparent that I'm the one to end all of that. It isn't my fault you can't make up your mind, especially when I'm reading it like an open fucking book.

Guys, don't think for a second that she's thinking of how heartbroken or betrayed you feel. She's not having a hard time walking away. She's content with letting her own life get in the way. So many plans you aren't included in, after years of being told you would be. With no explanation. We're wrong, and they're right. That is how it's always going to work out. Let me guess...eventually, you apologize for whatever you can think of can possibly be the reason she acts like that - and at that point, gentlemen, you're stripped the power of self respect from your very hands. Maybe she'll return one of every eighty text messages, return a couple of phone calls every six months from across the country, and tell you "I think about you every day. I love and miss you, so much." Cheap. Cheap. Cheap.

Who hasn't dealt with this shit? Give me a show of hands. Who hasn't gone through months of endless, excruciating emotional torture because one selfish, egocentric girl dropped you under Mr. Right because you weren't Mr. Right NOW? I know it happens to everyone, but I want to meet them. We can form a statistic representing the sadistic bullshit women adhere to for self-comfort instead of growing the hell up and learning how to treat people the right way.

Perhaps I'm just a bitter, unforgiving pile of discontentment and complaints. So be it. I've just realized that I'm an amazing person with or without anyone. Any girl would be lucky to get to know me. Fact. I'm not a bad person just because I react to women like a man would.

Sure, I'm using the idea of getting others to relate to my pointless problems as an excuse to showcase this, but I write for myself. Or I end up thriving on them in my head. Excuse me for being able to use a keyboard other than playing WoW and searching YouTube for Usher videos. What I'm trying to say is - wake the hell up, ladies. The cliches, the stereotypes, the pathetic social bear traps you women set to control male behavior, it will all eventually die. At some point, you'll have to be honest with yourselves. Men are as chauvinistic as you are sadistic. Shit is rough all over, and you're not safe from conviction of trying to turn good guys into puppets.

I knew you were never coming home, and I'm not sorry for being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment