Friday, January 7, 2011

I promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you.

I have not posted in a while. Obviously things are going too well. Sounds & sights for days. I don't enjoy the attention I've been getting from the opposite sex. I don't know who is full of shit and who's genuine - besides one person. Otherwise, she seems perfect. Distance and irony seem to coincide in these kinds of situations. I've learned to stop expecting anything, and to just live life a day at a time and letting things happen as they should. Having Venable helps a lot. This band is going to tear the scene a new one, that's for sure. I really like how things are going slow. I don't think I could handle school and music at the same time right now. The void is still there, though. Working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment