Thursday, August 12, 2010

Strange faces.

If wasting my time with bad attitudes and causeless criticism heals your insecurities and medicates the impression of me you've fabricated -please, walk away from knowing that I exist and let your wounds close. I've never valued fixing relationships I didn't break, or having the option to keep in touch people who never cared about integrity, honesty, or respect. I do not intend on keeping a collection of you.

And I can promise, the altitude I will reside in shall leave you all with nothing to envy. You'll be hanging yourselves up to dry, wishing there was someone else to compare yourselves to. Hoping and praying you had been more open minded to accepting the falsehood and image you clung to for so long, instead of mocking those who oppose your pathetic, mediocre excuse for a life.

These escapes, these grotesque, meaningless, materialistic and tangible items will soon mean nothing to you, and because you held on to these, nothing will matter any more. You have basically owned nothing but denial for years. This is how mundane you actually are.

You've made a strange investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment